Angela joined the Interiors Association committee in 2012. Angela was elected President in 2014 and re-elected during our last AGM.
Angela's main focus involves:
- Business planning, strategies, marketing & communications
- Education - CPDs & Full Day Workshops
- Membership promotion
- Organisation of conferences and social events
- Participation at trade shows
Angela's passion for interior design is complemented by more than a decade of project management experience. Angela brings exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and a strong appreciation of deadlines. Angela is based in Monkstown, Co Dublin.
Karen was re-elected Vice President during our last AGM. Karen is responsible for the Interiors Association newsletter, social media and CPDs. Karen has been on the Interiors Association committee for the last four years.
Karen has established a reputation for delivering imaginative and distinctive interiors and is based in Pelletstown, Co Meath.
John is responsible for managing the financial affairs and budget of Interiors Association. John has served on the Interiors Association committee for 8 years and has been in the treasurer role for 6 years.
John Gibson, with over fifty years experience at Martin–Hudson and Gibson, has been carrying out top quality bespoke furnishing schemes. John is based in Sandycove, Dublin.
Louise joined the Interiors Association Committee in January 2017.
Louise's main focus involves:
- Membership promotion & recruitment
- Membership application processing
- Liaise with Interiors Association committee members
- Promote the Interiors Association
Ciara Eloise Crosbie
Ciara joined the Interiors Association Committee in May 2013.
Ciara's main focus involves:
- Liaising with educational bodies and students
- Promoting the IA & increase student membership numbers
- Supporting students in their selection of third level education design courses & guide design graduates whilst providing information on career opportunities
- Compiling content for the annual Student Night event - Organise the venue, speakers, material from Corporate Partners
- Follow-up on enquiries from Student Night
- Building an educational body membership database