Project Management Training – Introduction
September 27 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Project Management expertise is in great demand today across all sectors of business and government. This is a one day training course in project management based on general best practice methods.
Who Should Attend?
Those seeking to gain a basic level of understanding of how to deliver a project with some theory behind it. It will be beneficial to those seeking to gain experience in using and applying best practice approaches to project management and using some of the standard tools and techniques of a project manager.
This Project Management course is led by a highly experienced project manager and trainer and is a workshop-based approach including class presentations, discussion groups, and group exercises. Delegates are encouraged to bring their projects into the class.
- Introduction to the Project Management organisational context and framework
- Project Initiation including how to start your projects and the associated activities
- Project Planning including defining your scope, stakeholders, schedule and budget
- Project Control including how to monitor and control project work and be aware of the problems and issues that can lead to project failure
- Project Closing including important activities that are required to signify closure
- The course is delivered based on the Project Management Institutes (PMI) best practice approach. PMI is the largest professional project management association in the world
- Delegates who successfully complete the course may wish to progress to attain a full professional certification in project management PMP (PMI)
Interiors Association Members €175.00*
NonMembers € 195.00*
* Booking Fees apply