- This event has passed.
Introduction to SketchUp
March 29 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
SketchUp is a 3D modelling application used in a wide range of industries including architectural, interior design, civil and mechanical engineering, film and video game design.
Our Introduction to SketchUp course on Friday, 29th March 2019 will teach the fundamentals of 3D design in SketchUp.
You learn how to:
- Incorporate textures, scenes and styles.
- Produce visualisations of your designs.
- Use SketchUp’s key tools and commands.
- Creat 3D models.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to begin designing and producing visualisations using SketchUp running on a Windows computer or a Mac.
How will I learn?
SketchUp training is hands-on and practical.
Our trainers teach the necessary theory then demonstrate techniques step-by-step. You then practice the techniques taught on a computer running SketchUp.
There is plenty of time to ask questions, and you can take away all the files you create.
SketchUp training guide
Course delegates receive:
- A highly-practical training guide for SketchUp, to refer to throughout the course, and to use as a refresher afterwards.
- An e-certificate confirming successful completion of SketchUp training.
No prior SketchUp knowledge is necessary.
For a full course outline or to book this workshop, please email: email@example.com
125 Euro per delegate.
SureSkills Limited, 14 Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2