Fee Proposal Workshop
June 11 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
1) What’s the workshop about?
Most Architects and Design Professionals are trained to price design services by; estimating their cost to complete the work, balancing it with local market conditions and then negotiating with the Client. Economists call this pricing model first degree price discrimination. There is a better way. During this Workshop, we’ll show you how research from the fields of fee psychology, fee negotiations and behavioural finance can help you write proposals that; eliminate scope creep, raise conversion rates and increase fee levels.
2) Highlights of Workshop
- Presented by 2 international design fee experts
- Attendees will learn how to:
- Recognise and respond to the top 7 fee negotiation tricks
- Increase fee levels
- Raise conversion rate
- Avoid scope creep
- Write successful fee proposals
Session 1: Design Fee Psychology
Session 2: Fee Negotiation
Session 3: Pricing Design Services
Session 4: Writing Effective Fee Proposals
Session 5: Implementation Workshop
- Case Study Introduction
- Fee Proposal Work shopping
- Group Presentation, Critique + Analysis
Open to IA Members and Non Members.
IA Members €300*
Non Members €400*
* Booking fees apply
Only a few places available do book here now.