BIM Using Revit – 3D Computer Aided Design
December 14 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Part Time Course will run at Griffith College. This course allows students to develop their skills in the use of 3D computer-aided design.
BIM is fast becoming the number one architectural computer tool with large construction companies such as BAM Construction making use of BIM software. This course will provide graduates and experienced built environment professionals with an additional skill set centred on BIM.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to BIM
- Benefits of BIM
- Role of BIM in industry
- Understanding of BIM concepts and work-flow
- BIM vs traditional CAD
- Staff structure & responsibility
Revit project set-up
- Explanation of how to start a project
- Project file structure
- Saving a project and project backup
The course will run over two Saturdays (full days) and two Wednesdays (evenings), course dates & times outlined below.
- Saturday 14/12: 9:30 – 16:30
- Wednesday 18/12: 18:30 – 21:30
- Saturday 11/01: 9:30 – 16:30
- Wednesday 15/01: 18:30 – 21:30
Entry Requirements – to meet the entry requirements please apply on Griffith College Website and then come back to us to receive the subsidised rate of €400. (RRP is €500).
More details on entry requirements here