Adobe Photoshop CS6 – Part 1
June 20 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
In this course, you will navigate the Photoshop CS6 workspace, identify and use Photoshop tools to enhance photographic images, and organize files in Adobe Bridge. You will:
- Identify the basic components of the Photoshop workspace and Adobe Bridge.
- Define image size, resolution, and color modes.
- Work with selection tool and layers.
- Make image enhancements and adjustments.
- Open and modify an image in Camera Raw.
- Prepare images for print and web.
1 – GETTING STARTED WITH PHOTOSHOP
Introduction to Photoshop Adobe Bridge and Mini Bridge Navigate the Photoshop Workspace Customize the Photoshop Workspace
2 – BEGINNING WITH IMAGE BASICS
Manage Image Elements and Formats Working with Digital Devices
3 – MANAGING SELECTIONS AND LAYERS
Use Selection Tools Manage Layers
4 – MAKING IMAGE ADJUSTMENTS
Crop, Move, and Straighten Images Image Repairs
5 – REFINING IMAGES
Layer Adjustments Introduction to Camera Raw
6 – SAVING IMAGES FOR WEB AND PRINT
Save Images for the Web Save Images for Print
Interiors Association Members €95
Non Members €125
Book your place here